Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dear Clients and Friends,

Our next trip to "the Valley" (Corvallis this time) is the day after tomorrow, Saturday, March 23.  I
'll be stopping by Costco, Trader Joe's, Market of Choice and other stores in the Corvallis/Albany area to pick up items you would like, and will have them available for pick up or delivery the following day, Sunday, March 24.
 
I plan to stop some garden stores or plant nurseries as well, to see what wonderful seeds, garden tools and plant starts they have available for Spring gardening - let me know if there is anything you'd like me to look for or purchase for you.  
 
....Or perhaps a delicious, wholesome bread or muffin from Great Harvest Bakery?
 
Please place your orders with me today, tomorrow or Saturday before 10 a.m.,  by phone 541-563-5585 or email dianar@peak.org.  If you think of something "last minute" (Saturday after 10 a.m.), you can try to reach me "on the road" via my cell phone 541-270-3366.  
 
Any questions, please check our website www.valley-coastconnection.yolasite.com or give me a call! We look forward to hearing from you. 
 
Best wishes, everyone!
 
541-563-5585.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment