Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dear Clients and Friends,

I'm heading to Portland this Tuesday, July 16th for an appointment, and will
be returning via Corvallis on Wednesday, May 17. 
 
I plan to shop at Costco, Trader Joe's, and other stores in the Albany/Corvallis area to pick up items you would like, and will have them available for pick up or delivery the following day, Thursday, May 18. 

Please place your orders with us by this Tuesday at 10 a.m., by phone 541-563-5585 or email dianar@peak.org.  After that time, you can leave a message on our home phone (above) which Rick can relay to me, or try to reach me "on the road" via my cell phone 541-270-3366.
 
Any questions, please check our website www.valley-coastconnection.yolasite.com or give me a call! We look forward to hearing from you. 
  
Thanks so much, and have a wonderful Sunday!
 
Diana Robertson      

No comments:

Post a Comment